Saturday 12 December 2015

Something for the shop, at last!

Finally I have managed to make something for my shop, photograph it and list it - Yay!  Why so long - I don't know but it does take time to create something from scratch, take some pretty photographs and write up a decent description, etc, etc. - it's tough being a 'one man band' LOL!

Anyway, I added these three iPhone 6 sleeves to the shop today . . .


A lovely work colleague asked me to make one for her phone and it was such a good, snug fit, it seemed daft not to make some more, so here they are :)

I lined them in some pretty cotton fabrics . . .


I think the buttons look quite pretty too . . .


You can tell I'm quite pleased with them LOL :)

I think they've given me just the motivation to get moving with making more stock now, so I'd better get going with that!

See you soon :)
Alison x

3 comments:

homemade@myplace said...

sweet and beautiful!
xxxxx Ale

Gaia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gaia said...

They are wonderfully made ...love the design both the cases and the material.