Wednesday 10 October 2012

Mondrian inspired?

I'm a bit of a modern art fan, when I get round to thinking about something other than Harris Tweed :)  

My Other Half brought these remnant/reject glass tiles home from work the other day - sometimes he brings  all sorts of useless junk home and I have to tell him nicely to take it back . . . but these I liked, and instantly thought, hmmmm, Mondrian . . . 

What would you do with them?  Mondrian-inspired wall art (I was thinking of glueing them to some cork tiles maybe), create a new disco-inspired floor installation, ah la, 'Saturday Night Fever'??? - I did love that movie, hehe! :)

What would you do with them???

See ya tomorrow :)
Alison x

4 comments:

homemade@myplace said...

glue them on the new working table??
;oD xxx Ale

june at noon said...

I like it! I have no idea what I'd do with them, but the colors are wonderful. I like the idea of a tabletop, too.

Anonymous said...

Construct a Rubics Cube Footstool

Claire said...

Love the tiles Alison. don't know what I would do with them, but they are nice to look at and play with.......

CLaire