Saturday 20 October 2012

Bye Bye Blogtoberfest - 'normal' blogging resumes!

Oh dear, there are times when you know it's time to:  throw in the towel, admit defeat, call it quits, take a step back, etc. etc.  At this point of Blogtoberfest, just beyond mid-way, I have realised that it's that time.  I've really enjoyed trying to meet the challenge - thinking of something new to post about every day, take a nice photo, etc. but the discipline involved in doing so is just too restrictive for me, being a bit of a rebel and all, hehe :)

Here's where I do my 'normal' blogging - this photo is a couple of years old, but I'm still situated in the same corner of the room.  I just like the light in this photo, streaming in from the window where I have my lovely view of Broad Bay view - it's very nice! . . . 

Yes, I know - I really should tidy up these shelves LOL!

See you 'soon . . . ish' - have a lovely weekend y'all :)

P.S. Thankyou Blogtoberfest for prompting me to learn to schedule posts at long last!!!! I wrote this post last night - isn't technolgoy marvellous, hehe :)  Well, at least I learned something - all  is not lost!

Alison x

2 comments:

fairislerona said...

Dont beat yourself up dear - Its hard work finding the time to blog let alone everyday! I think you did well! Have a nice weekend....R x

june at noon said...

Post-scheduling is indeed a lovely thing. There was a time when I had so many things to post about that I'd write a whole bunch in one sitting and then schedule them out. Not so much these days, ha ha! :)