Thursday 26 August 2010

Yum Yum

A shopping trip to our local town of Stornoway this morning put a halt to any plans of 'tweedying' today - I seem to be taking a while to get back up to full production, but maybe that's a good thing! One more order to make up before I decide where to pick up where I left off.

Just before I jumped on the bus and headed back home after my shopping trip, I popped into this lovely new Deli which has opened up on our high street. It's great to see new local businesses like this opening up and keeping the town vibrant and fresh - what a great little shop! I hope the girl who is running it does well. I spotted some lovely olives and purchased a few for 'Little S' instead of the usual stash of sweets! He loves his olives - I'll have to take him into this shop as a treat soon as his birthday is coming up. He really wants a hamster but . . . . :D

4 comments:

Biba said...

Oooh, I love my olives, too! And these look particularly yummy... and juicy... and really really tasty... and... I have to go and have a snack or something...

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

I love olives..wrap them in a piece of Syrian bread (pita)...YUM!!!

june at noon said...

It can be hard to get back into full swing after a break, but maybe that's a good thing! Some days are like that anyway....

Florcita said...

loooooove Olives.... We used to have olive trees at home where I grew up...every summer...we would eat, press, save.... well... I don't know how many things we did with them, but...YUM!