Thursday 29 July 2010

Merry Go Round - July

Jumping on the Merry go Round this month with a band of like-minded merry artists and crafters! This month's theme is: "How much, if at all, does your geographical location affect your art/craft?"

Quite an easy one for me this month, hehe :) I'll let the photos speak for themselves . . .

Posting a little early as I'm now off on my hols for two weeks - yippee! See you mid-August - hope everyone has a lovely Summer break if you're taking one :)

Please check the responses by the other members of the group below - depending on THEIR geographical location, they may be posting at different times of the day! Cheerio an Drasda :)

Mitsy at ArtMind
Kim at Vilt a la Kim
Sara at Saras Texture Crafts
Fabienne at Easterya Jewellery
Mariana at Florcita
Agathe at Le Bar du Vent
Lily at Lily Pang Art and Design
Ruth at Birdland Creations

6 comments:

Florcita said...

Well yeah...... very easy! ahahahaa not fair! Ive been melting my brain with this one for days! LOL
Happy vacations!

Kim van Waardenburg said...

have a nice time!! I have also struggled with this topic:)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I agree with Kim and Mariana, I found it a tough topic! Who brought it up? :) LOL
Easy for you - the pictures do speak for themselves! :) Happy holiday!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Sorry ladies!!! See you in a couple of weeks :) x

Ruth said...

Have a great vacation. Good to see all your inspirations. PS Not guilty for choosing this topic!! :=D

Easterya said...

Great pics, and yeah, piece of cake for you lol!!! Have a great holiday!!