Thursday 4 February 2010

Just a Quickie!

Just a few quick pics of the finished pincushion which I hope to do in different colour ranges ie. this one is from the 'greens range'. Hopefully, I will be able to do some in 'pink/red range', 'blues range' and any other ones I can come up with! Thanks to all who expressed interest in these - I hope to post some very soon in my Tweed Delights shop on Etsy.

I will try and pop this green one into the shop over the weekend and add some more next week - better get chopping up some little 'tweedie' squares!

Cheerio an Drasda :)

6 comments:

Marion said...

Yes - these work really well. Perfectly proportioned with the button in the middle. I'll look out for the blue ones!!

Biba said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! A great idea, I'm sure you'll have to make dozens of these!

Swirlyarts said...

Pretty!

june at noon said...

They're so perfect, and now you've got yourself added to my wish list again. If you had some in a mustard-y yellow, you'd do me in for sure!

Sarah said...

They are lovely! the contrasting colours just melt together don't they? Makes me want to go for a highland walk and sip a tot of whiskey next to an open fire...or something like that...

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Of course you know I love them! Your so talented Alison ;-)