Thursday 28 January 2010

my creative space . . .

Way Hay! Kirsty is back :) I wasn't too sure if I'd get time to play along this year, but I guess I'm too darn nosey and just like seeing what everyone else is getting up to! Today is a bit of a crafty 'winding down' day as I've been doing a lot of intensive designing, creating and listing this week - pheeew, time to take a breath, I think!

So scribbling lists (last night) and cutting a few swatches of tweed for a possible custom order for tweed buttons (if they match the lovely knitted garment which the customer is making!) is as far as I'm getting today.

I really was busy at the beginning of the week, honest!! Pop over to Kirsty's for more creative peeps :)

5 comments:

june at noon said...

I always like seeing some tweedie goodness! I've some lists to make myself. Enjoy your deep breath!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

she will love your crafty buttons...I know I loved mine ;-)

yardage girl said...

Good for you - sometimes it's nice to have a quiter day. I got my new dinsaur this week - the fabric is so soft and beautiful - thankyou! You're lucky to play with it all day long! Nic

Swirlyarts said...

I'm with you on being nosey :)

Kirsty said...

Doesn't the biro note background look great.

Hoping your buttons are a match.