Tuesday 26 January 2010

Mixing it all Up!

Playing around a bit this week - mixing more colours, fabrics, experimenting - I seem to be drawn to this lovely multi-coloured check tweed lately, and tried another of my mobile phone pouches yesterday. Possibly a new design - I love layering different tweeds on top of each other like this.

Not quite sure what happened to my stock-building plans this week! However, I've been playing around with these gadget pouches the last couple of days and added some as 'custom orders' to my own website. I'll probably re-list my gadget pouches as 'made to order' items on my Etsy site and work on some more one-off designs, like the one above, for immediate sale.

But right now, I'm off for a cuppa - it's freeeeeezing here today, brrrrrr! Bye for Now :)

P.S. The 'Oatcake fairy' is still out there - the plot thickens!

6 comments:

Biba said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, exactly my kind of thing. Love it!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

63 degrees yesterday and 31 this morning... weird! I love when you 'mix it up'...results are always fab ;-)

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

OMG...you don't know who Micheal Buble' is!!!! Girl I feel it is my duty to enlighten you..he is just the most fab, wonderful entertainer on the planet...and pretty darn cute also ;-) I just sent u a video on Twitter..have a listen.

june at noon said...

It looks great! I love the tweeds.

WendyCarole said...

That is so nice

Tweed Thoughts said...

Thanks Wendy :)!