Saturday 12 December 2009

Winding Down

This week has been mostly about tying up loose ends before I can get stuck into festive preparations - finishing off the last of my custom orders, (both local ones which was nice!) and a little bit of ordering new craft supplies for next year (the fun bit!). Sorry I have been a bit absent but craft-wise now I will be mostly pottering about, maybe trying out some new ideas if I have time and hopefully making a few Xmas gifts next week - well, that's the plan! And we all know what happens with plans, hehe . . .

I picked up a package from a lovely family friend this week - inside there were two copies of Selvedge and a fab collection of embroidery floss. It would be so nice to sit and pore over them, but I think they will have to wait a day or two as this weekend it's our office night out (wey hey!), time to put the Christmas tree up, sort out presents for posting off and maybe write some cards - ooops, I have a funny feeling there's too much on my list!

If I'm not here, I'll be busy ploughing through that never-ending list. Hope you are getting through yours - Cheerio an Drasda! :)

3 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

What a fabulous parcel :) I'm hoping to spend some time over Christmas reading my pile of Selvedge mags :)

Biba said...

Well, it seems we have a lot in common; I'm a list-keeper as well, and my lists are always without end, not only in December... But I feel quite clever this year, as I have already bought lots of Christmas presents - I'm particularly proud of two little tweedie beasties for my kids...!

june at noon said...

Good luck with it all. I'm slowly but steadily plodding my way through my multiple lists, feeling quite accomplished and just a bit stressed. ;)