Saturday 19 December 2009

Busy Week not Crafting!

I am an absent crafter this week, and also a redundant one as everything else has taken over - from School concerts, work parties, school parties, Christmas shopping - it's all gone a bit pear-shaped!

Well, it's that time of year and I promised myself an early finish to 'crafty' business this year so I could concentrate on festive preparations, and very nice it has been too! Here's a snowy scene from this afternoon - the poor sheep in the fields looked pretty chilly, but I'm sure they're well used to it!

I'm busy trying to figure out how to cook a turkey for Christmas as having a vegetarian 'Other Half' means I've never prepared one over the festive season - hmmmm, there's a first time for everything I suppose, here goes!! : )

I'll keep you posted on my progress in the kitchen, hopefully no one will suffer in the process!

Bye for Now :)

1 comment:

june at noon said...

Good luck with the turkey! I made one once, but I've no idea how I did it. I'm making sweet potatoes for a Christmas event tomorrow, and only just remembered this evening. Oops!