Friday 13 November 2009

A Lovely Week

I'm sorry, I've been a bit absent this week. No, I haven't been ill, or anything, just been having a busy week with one thing or another, and quite a lot of nice things happening in between!

This lovely package arrived for me from Mojca this week which was a total surprise and an absolute delight! Isn't the packaging sweet? :)

Inside was this beautiful bracelet - the colours are fabulous! Whisky inspired, haha!

I've really enjoyed following her blog and she very kindly featured my 'tweedie' bumblebee in a fab post all about her love of Harris Tweed.

I think he looks vey happy on her lovely Harris Tweed rucksack!

I can honestly say 'craftwise' that I didn't manage to complete much of what I had intended to do - some other things happened to come along which redirected my path, but in a good way! I had my first international order from my own website this week which gave me a lovely buzz and 'teenage son's' first school parent evening was nowhere near as intimidating as I expected and was actually quite a nice experience! How odd, haha!

On Thursday a nice man came to fix our dodgy central heating system - it turns out that he used to be a Harrris Tweed weaver not so long ago, funny old world! Anyway, we're all nice and toastie now - hurray!

I have a craft fair next Saturday so will probably be a bit absent again - wish I had more time to make lots of shiny, tweedie things but time is running out, again!!! Back soon :)

It's 'that' crazy time of year isn't it??

Cheerio an Drasda :)

2 comments:

Biba said...

Thank you so much for the lovely post! I'm really glad you like the bracelet, and it fits perfectly - I was a bit sceptical about the size as my wrists are really tiny. It worked out just fine, though. Nice to know you're being kept busy craftswise!

june at noon said...

Busy lady! That's a good thing, right? 'Tis the season and all. Enjoy! (I promise I'll be starting our "special project" once I've got the shop going.)