Thursday 13 November 2008

At last ..... !


At last, the baubles are in my Etsy shop. I'm so exhausted now I'll have to go and lie down! I'm sure I took the long way round in the way I listed them but I did want to have them for individual sale and as a set of 3. I think it's nice to see the exact colours, so I hope I achieved this!

We made some fun glove puppets at home yesterday with my kids so I'll maybe post a pic of them later on today as I'm sure you've seen enough of the baubles by now! A chance e-mail forced me into designing some glove/hand puppets which I'd been meaning to do for a while. We made them out of felt, and were more of a fun project for kids really. Well I'd better go and lie down now - exhausted!!

P.S. I'll try and list them in my original website later on, when I've recovered!

4 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

Some chocolate or a slice of cake always makes me feel better :)

Tweed Thoughts said...

Excellent idea :)!

Sarah Mac said...

I would like to order 2 packs of 3 balls.....looks like you only have one in stock on etsy. I'll have another look tomorrow - might have to get the tree up early this year to accommodate them!
Sarah

Tweed Thoughts said...

Hi Sarah - if you contact me via Etsy (contact Seller or conversation) I can set up a custom order. Alternatively, I've put them on my own website too!
Alison :-)