Saturday 16 August 2008

Educating Tweed Delights!

Over the last few days I have been educating myself in the ways of Etsy (very cool, fun, site for buying and selling all things handmade) flickr (uploading photos and social networking) and Cuteable (lovely UK blog which supports work of designers/artists/makers of all sorts! ).

This self inflicted crash course has left me completely drained from all things technical, so I probably will not be blogging for a few days while I get back to doing what I really enjoy doing - creating, designing, sewing, cutting, stuffing!

Bye for now - I am going to do some much needed sewing to calm my frayed brain! Here's a photo of the beach at Vatisker, for absolutely no reason whatsoever ..... but it looks nice!


2 comments:

Laura Bucci Handmade said...

Hey Alison,

That is a nice photo to share. Nice to see what other parts of the world people live in.

Tweed Thoughts said...

Hi Laura

This beach is about a mile from our house - I enjoyed seeing your neighbourhood photos too - fascinating!